Governors’ Information and Duties
The Governing Body of Highfield School
The team of Governors play a vital role in Highfield School with their main functions being to:
- Help set the aims and objectives for the school
- Help to ensure the schools’ policies and procedures are relevant and achieve their objectives
- Set targets to monitor the progress of the school to ensure it is meeting its aims and objectives
- Provide a source of challenge and support to the school.
- Performance management of the Headteacher.